Kids Dasher & Dancer
Let the Kids Have Fun on Saturday, December 11th!
- Want to give the kids something to do on race day? Let them run a short race - about 100 yards.
- But we know we live in Bismarck, ND so we have to be prepared for the cold weather. We have a backup plan just in case: an Elf Dance with the kids!
- On race day, we encourage every registered runner to park in the east parking of the Highway Department.
- On race day, Volunteers & VIP Guests are asked to park in the east Heritage Center parking lot & the Water Commission parking lot.
- This event is completely free thanks to our great sponsors!
- The safety of our community is a top priority for us.
- Please follow ask safety measures provided by government agencies regarding COVID-19 which may be in place at the time of the race.
- If necessary, more specific COVID-19 precautions will be issued via email and social media prior to race day.